Saturday, May 31, 2008
My sister is now face the commonly problem when you are in teenage age. All of changes for being teenager is usually happen to all of us. These changes can come from feelings, situation and people surround you. One of this is stress. Most people define stress as worry, tension and pressure, but all stress isn't bad. Some stress can be happy, exciting and challenging. We need stress in our lives; without it life would be dull. What causes stress to be good or bad?
Friday, May 30, 2008
More people want to see Caregiver on first day showing. Caregiver grossed total of 15 million of that first day.The movie is expected to earn more this weekend as it continues to be screened nationwide, with plans to expand screenings from an initial 100 cinemas to 130 to 150 cinemas.
Sharon Cuneta is really good actress. Caregiver is an movie of the Megastar, Sharon Cuneta. This film is Cuneta's 30th anniversary offering to fans and supporters and also in celebration of Star Cinema's 15th year. "Caregiver" tells the story of Sarah (played by Sharon Cuneta), a schoolteacher who opted to work as a caregiver in London, England for her family's future. It is a movie that tackles the hardships in the lives of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW's), through the life of Filipina caregiver Sarah. A mother who sacrifice everything to give a bitterness in life to their family.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Yesterday, I received a text message from my friend. She invite me to her daughter's birthday. I didn't expect this occasion because it's been a long time that we had a communication. I really shy to going to that occasion because i don't have any presence to give to her baby. Klarence is now 2 years old, she is really big to her age. Before I thought she is a boy because of her hair cut. Her daddy cut her like a boy ( skin head hair style) but now she is really cute with girl wearing a pink dress. I'm happy to be her godmother because she grown up with a nice person. After eating a dinner I decided to go home since it's already late. My friend prepared a foods so that I can bring it to my family. Happy Birthday Klarence.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Yesterday, after eating I washed my kids and tuck my son to sleep. My daughter was with me after, watching TV and later on I didnt notice she was already asleep. I put her to lie temporarily on a tufon while I was planning to prepare her bed, then i was shocked when she suddenly vomitted on the floor. I notice that her vomit was colored papaya-like and so I asked my mother what they ate while I was at work, and she said that my sister had prepared papaya with ice for the kids and so that they did eat together. After cleaning her up and changing her clothes, I gave my daughter some milk before she rests and then she vomitted again, I was shocked, what could possibly be wrong with her?
These skin care tips can help you how to achieve and maintain beautiful skin throughout your life:
1. DRINK MORE WATER
Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water a day. This will help hydrate your cells and keep your complexion at its best.
2. DAYTIME MOISTURIZERS
Use daytime moisturizers, foundations or creams with UV protection. The best time to apply a moisturizer to the skin is immediately following a bath or shower.
3. MINIMIZE SUN EXPOSURE
The sun’s rays are strongest between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m., especially between noon and 2 p.m. When in the sun, wear a broad-brimmed hat and sunglasses with UV protective lenses.
4. STOP SMOKING
Smoking causes premature aging and wrinkling of the face.
5. EAT YOUR VEGGIES
The saying, “You are what you eat,” is truer now than ever. Studies show that food not only nourishes the body but also has a marked impact on the skin. Skin wrinkling can be influenced by the types of foods people eat. Higher intakes of meat, dairy and sugar products create more stress and damage on our bodies but high intakes of vegetables, legumes, olives & fruit protects our skin against this damage.
6. TAKE YOUR FISH OILS
Ingestion of fish oils for three months was found to significantly increase one’s ability to tolerate the sun.
7. NOURISH YOUR SKIN FROM THE OUTSIDE IN
More evidence confirms that certain vitamin and antioxidant extracts, when applied topically, improves the health and appearance of the skin. Look for vitamins C & E, coenzyme Q10 and green tea extract, to not only improve the skin’s appearance, but also to protect the skin from precancerous spots!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
This past few days my son always asking me a money. Every morning he want me to give him a money so that he can buy an lollipop. I give him a 1 peso but before that I told him that he will buy a lollipop later after finish eating his breakfast. I didn't know if he follow what I told him because after that I already going to my work. This morning, he asking me a money again and that's make me worried. I notice that in his early age he always asking me a money to buy any foods he likes and I really alarm on that attitude. Even my daughter now follow what her brother's doing and I really afraid what are the effect on this attitude to my kids. I want to stop this but I didn't know how to start because as a working mother I don't give all my time to them. Guys, Isn't it natural that in the early age he learn about this?
Did you really like put an cosmetics on your face? I wondering now in our generation here in Philippines, there's a lot of girl applying an cosmetics without analyzing the places where they go. Sometimes I can seen a girl who is putting an make-up on her face in the church, isn't really wrong place? Even in the school campus there is a lot of teenage who really like applying an cosmetics so that they look pretty on the eye of boys. When I'm in highschool our school implement the “ No cosmetics apply allowed” because there is some of gay had put an cosmetics on their face and it's really ugly on the eye of other school isn't it? For me it doesn't problem because since then I didn't put any cosmetics on my face. I try it before because of curiosity but the effect of that is allergy . From that experience I didn't try it anymore.
Friday, May 23, 2008
So here’s the rule for this award sharing:
- You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
- Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
- Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
- Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
Make sure you visit the link above.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Last Sunday my husband and I buy a carbocistein and vicks for my kids cough. I also use a make a lemon juice into a warm water to drink them so that they will get over it. I already doing all suggestion that my neighbors said but until now my kids still suffering this from coughing hard. Until now my kids are continuing drinks a carbocistien and the lemon juice hoping that it will helps to cure my kids cough. To all mommy's who are knows about this please share it to me thanks.
Guys I have a problem about my scalp. Some of us had a dandruff and I am the one of them . It's really itchy especially when it will expose to the sun. As a working mother I need to be confident when I have a customer but when I got dandruff it makes me uncomfortable. I try many advice likes I use water on my hair before putting on the shampoo or just shampoo more carefully. Put in more shampoo. I just keep doing this for about a week. And I also try this treatment I wash my hair with white vinegar and rinse well before using shampoo( Anti-dandruff) . But still it doesn't work guys.:(
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Yesterday I did my own way to threat my son's sore eyes because I want to help him to lose the painful from this illness. I did prepared a warm water in a clean bowl then I put a little alcohol then mix and a clean towel. I deep the towel in the warm water with alcohol then use the towel to clean the eyes of son. After using the towel I washed it in a soap( Anti-bacterial) to clean the towel again.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
My Top 5:
1. Since I had a work every morning after keeping my bed thing I always taking a bath before I leave.
4. Since I had a work from 8am to 4 pm. I just had a time in afternoon to taking care to my kids and cook for them.
5. After finish cooking and eat a dinner it's time to take a rest while watching tv with my kids in my bedroom..
BUSY PEOPLE: 1.) my chopsuey 2.) mind bubbles 3.) vanity kit 4.) somethingpurple 5.) a detour 6.) Confessions of a Supermodel Wannabe 7.) Mitch of When Silence Speaks 8.) Hailey’s Domain 9.) Hailey’s Beats and Bits 10.) Air Sick 11.) Avee’s Adventures 12.) Never Ending Stories 13.) Essay of Life 14.) Tasteful Voyage 15.) A mom’s note 16.) AnnelovesWill 17.) Joyball 18.) Naomi- Irresistible Fascinations 19.) The Treasure Chest 20.) A Simple Life
I am tagging Femikey, joy-godsgrace, mybelovedisaac, alyssaba, 4ever7, and Rosemarie
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Happy Saturday to all of you guys. I wake -up early this morning so that I can prepare our breakfast. I cook chorezo and egg because my son love to eat chorezo. Before I'll finish cooking I make a milk on a cup for my kids so that they can drink their while I'm still cooking. After my sister drink her coffee she decided to put a water on our jar so that before I can leave they already had water stock to use. When I finish cooking. I prepare my things for my bathing and after that I wear my uniform then ready to go. Bu before I leave I didn't forget to remind my sister what are do's and don't to taking care of my kids. I'm happy that my sister is doing good for my kids.
Yesterday, when I got in our home my sister told me that my son has an sore eyes. I automatically checked my son's eyes. I asked him what his feeling, because he had a red eyes and it has water-like comes out in his eyes. Guys isn't it really a sore eyes? My sister put an medicine without asking me yesterday.Isn't it not dangerous to my kids since he is already 3 years old? Eventhough I'm working now but on my mind is still on my kids because as a mother I really want to comfort him.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Got this tag from Fe. I don't like to put any lipstick on my lips but I'm like to see people who is using red lipstick to make kissable lips heheh.
1. Post a picture of yourself wearing your favorite colored lipstick.
2. Tag two bloggers.
3. And don’t forget to link the blogger who tagged you!
I want to passing this kind of tag to all bloggermate.
Bregie - her love for us is endless!
Bing - for us she is more than perfect!
Francine - of the life she gave me in this world!
Cherie - of her undying love, understanding and support in everything that I do
Le bric a brac de Cherie - she's always there to give my spirit a lift when I am really down and she never get's tired of loving me and the entire family. I wanna be like her!
Celelebrate Life- she did many sacrifice just to give us a better life and education and of course she let me see how beautiful to be born.
My Parenting Journey - she is the best mom ever, she did her best so that we can go to school. She gave us so much love and attention. I love her for being her to me and to my brother and sister. She's the best mom of all!
Women's Journey- She is the best mother and grand mother, she always be there if I had a problem. She taking care of us since my father's died I really proud of her. She doing all so that we will growth up in a good person. If ever I died and live again I want to her to be my mother again, nothing else.
ADD YOURSELF HERE!!
Monday, May 12, 2008
For the instructions, add your name on the list and simply spell out your name using the given Japanese letter- translations below. Tag six of your friends and inform them of the tag. Have fun!
A - ka G - ji M - rin S - ari Y - fu
B - tu H - ri N - to T - chi Z - zi
C - mi I - ki O - mo U - do
D - te J - zu P - no V - ru
E - ku K - me Q - ke W - mei
F - lu L - ta R - shi X - na
1. OSWALD - moarimeikatate (sounds like american and states har....har...har...)
2. JUNELLE - zudotokutataku (Thank God I’m a Filipino! sounds like sadako. nyay! hehehe)
3. JACQUELINE - zukamikedokutakitoku (Ayay!! Unsaman ni perti mang taasa..wa ko kasabot nyahahaha)
4. LERMA - takushirinka ( I’ll use this name if I’m in Japan!)
5. BREGIE -tushikujikiku ( Wah....ang sagwa hehehehe)
6. Michelle - rinkimirikutataku (sounds like miriku-piriko, tataku-tatak-u) hahaha!
7. C.A. "tque" - mika "chikedoku" (nice and cool!)
8. JULIET - zudotakikuchi (murag suntuka koh!? hehehe!
9. BABETTE - Tu-ka-tu-ku-chi-chi-ku (parang ibon na tumutuka lOL)
10.JANET- Zukatokuchi ( Nice name dibah guys?)
Heheheh I want to share my families name into Japanese name: My husband John-Zumorito, My son Angelo-Katojikutamo, My daughter Angela- Katojikutaka.
I want to shared nice tag to my fellow blogger: Fe,babettesblog2,butcholle,cocomite,joy-godsgrace,lifebyyourhand,lifebyyourhand,lisagold08.bravejournal
Friday, May 9, 2008
As a woman the most hard thing is to labor your child even an animals. That's why when my friend's dog labor with a cute 9 puppies I'm really shock. She told me that her dog princess is already done labor for almost 14 hours. What if like a dog, a human also labor many kids at a long hours? Now like a human, Princess is very protective with her puppies. She even dont want to leave her puppies alone. She is just laying down there and protect her puppies. Feed them and keep them warm like an infant baby, it's seems like princess is very responsible mother. My friend not enough sleep because they watching princess while labor her puppies. I already experience a cat labor but I'm afraid to touch their babies. What if I also experience dog labor? Like my friend I also want to experience how to help dog labor. Hehehhe it's kind a more challenging to me:)
Thursday, May 8, 2008
I remember when I teenager I did also experience this kind of problem. I thoughts that age 24 is doesn't experience pimples anymore but after surfing I discover that most people affected by pimples are aged between 12 and 25 .:( Yay.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Share your favorite Mother's Day quotes and place your blog/name right after the piece of artwork.
7. A Place Of Being / Geng
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
- 5-7 undershirts or 'onesies'
- 3-4 stretch suits with feet
- 3-8 night gowns (with drawstring bottoms)
- 1-2 sweaters
- 1-2 hats
- 1-2 sets of baby washcloths and towels (hooded)
- 3-4 dozen newborn diapers (plus 3-4 waterproof pants and diaper pins if using cloth diapers)
- 4-6 receiving blankets
- 2-3 pairs of booties or socks (you won't need shoes until he is walking well)
- 2 washable bibs
- 4-6 cotton diapers to use as burp rags
- 3-4 fitted sheets
- 2 quilted mattress pads
- 2-6 waterproof pads
- 2 crib blankets or comforters
- 1-2 blankets for the carriage or stroller
Monday, May 5, 2008
1. A good pair of slippers. You might want to either get the stretchy multiple-size type or buy them half a size larger. Your feet will swell. Your current favorite sneakers will become uncomfortable and rub. Get slippers to live in while at home.
2. A support bra. Actually you'll need more than one as the pregnancy progresses and your breasts enlarge. But it beats squeezing them into something smaller. And forget about the underwire. You'll end up ripping it out.
3. Massage oil. While your partner may like this idea, thinking it's for him, this is for your benefit. Your back will ache in the last trimester. Sleep will be fleeting at times. The massage oil helps ease those aching lower back muscles and relaxes you. Best immediately before going to sleep. K-Y makes a wonderful massage oil.
4. An appointment book or small calender. Doctors and nurses affectionately call it "placenta brain". You will become scatter brained and forgetful. It's a right of passage for the pregnant women. It's okay; don't fret. Just be prepared by writing down all appointments, lunch dates, birthdays, test dates, etc. You might find it handy to also write in when all major bills are due....
5. Underwear. You can either splurge for the maternity underwear, or just buy a size or two larger -- as your belly grows. Wear them the first few days after a vaginal birth and then chuck them. You'll end up ruining a pair or two anyway and it sure beats the one-size-fits-all that the hospital provides.
6. Panty Liners. In the third trimester, when baby's head is pushing on your bladder, you'll appreciate these. Wear one every day. Besides the bladder leakage, pregnancy comes with all other sorts of wonderful yucky discharges. Be prepared.
7. Belly or Maternity band. You've seen them. They come under brand names such as BellaBand. They're stretchy lycra-like fabric tubes that slide over your belly. While they aren't designed to give support, they do offer some. But they're also great for getting a bit longer out of your jeans -- leave them unbuttoned with the band over -- or for using those maternity pants early. My daughter currently has one around her Teddy Bear -- it's holding the stuffing in so there's potential for other uses.
8. Foot Lotion. For those days when your feet just ache or after you've had to shove them into shoes that are getting cramped.
9 & 10. A fan and a sweater. No matter what, you'll be hot when everyone else is cold and shivering while they sweat. Get a little fan for yourself for those hot moments and keep a sweater or sweat shirt with you (at work or in the car) for those freezing moments. Your natural thermometer will be a bit out of whack due to those extra hormone levels running rampant through your system.
Friday, May 2, 2008
This is my girl now, she is already 1 year and 8 months old. She love to smile especially on me. My daughter is more sweet and she really want to spent time with me. She want to go out and play with her kuya's car even if she didn't know how to ride. Her kuya teach her how to ride that's why after a weeks learning she now know how to ride her kuya's car. She really like to stay outside then play our neighbor kids. She always use her kuya's sandal because,she don't have her own sandals. She want to play outside with her own and joined to our neighborhood who are playing too. Even she fell tired but still he didn't want to stop playing outside. When I decided to bring her inside she will cry, she didn't want to go inside because she still want to play outside. My daughter now is more observer like her kuya and I want to teach her more. I want to kiss he always especially when she is in her mood.
My daugther's first birthday that's why I really prepared on it. I cooked foods for her's birthday are: barbeque, menudo, adobong manok w/ pork and the apetizer is buko salad. We buy also a cake so that she can blow a candle as a sign for being her first birthday. I though we don't have a visitors on that occasion but I glad that after an hour waiting my cousins Jiji, Neslyn and Jenny is come to join the celebration . Our neigorhood also join the party that's why the occasion is more enjoy. I didn't buy a balloon for this occasion because I didn't know that it will order first before you can buy but it's okey because the party will have a happy ending.
MISSING A PERIOD
TENDERNESS OF THE BREAST
NAUSEA AND VOMITING
DARKENING OF THE AREOLA
CHANGES IN TASTE AND SMELL
Thursday, May 1, 2008
This is the time when I give birth to my daugther. At exactly August 20,2006 at 1:45 in the morning, Sunday at the place of Well Family Midwife Clinic. When I give birth to my daughter I choose the same midwife Karen Varga- San Gabriel because I know she well doing good. When I was give birth to my baby, she had weighed of 3 grms/6.6 lbs. with measured of 43 grms, isn't it really coincidence that they almost the same to his Kuya?. I really happy to have a a little cute girl on my life. I gave her name like his kuya but in a girly name Jane Angela Perez ” Gelgel”. If ever my daughter will be lost when the time I committed on abortion, I didn't forgive myself for having a wonderful child like her.