Many of us waking up this morning to yet another gut-wrenching tragedy: the sinking of an inter-island ferry in the stormy seas off the marble-rich island of Romblon. The toll thus far: 700 feared dead. The culprit shipping firm is the the notorious Sulpicio Lines. Yes, this is the same company that owned the MV Dona Paz whose sinking in December 1987 is considered the world’s worst ferry disaster and the worst peace-time maritime disaster in history with the official death count at 1,565. Survivors claim the overloaded ferry carried up to 4,000. In October 24, 1988, the sinking of still another of Sulpicio Lines ferry, the MV Doña Marilyn reportedly killed over 600 people.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
I grab this tag from Fe, I like to share my profession but unluckily my job is not listed here heheh, but still I want to share it to you guys that I'm a cashier in Internet Cafe and I'm finished the course of Computer Technology. :)
1. Copy and paste everything to a new post and Add your name next to your profession (or profession-to-be for undergrads) in the list. Make sure your name is linked to your blog/webbie.
Tip: For easier capture of links, paste into your blog using the “Visual” (for WP) and Compose (for Blogger) modes (not Edit HMTL or HTML).
2. If your profession is not in the list then simply add it to the correct alphabetical place. For example, if you want to add PLUMBER then it should be placed in between ONCOLOGIST and QUEEN.
3. Tag as many people as you can and witness how your technorati will explode!
4. Don’t forget to link back. In your case, link back to Rosemarie.
THE WORLD CLASS PROFESSIONS
Nurse - Mckhoii,
I want to passed this wonderful tag to all blogger around the world hehehe. Please grab this tag guys.
Monday, June 23, 2008
This morning I'm really happy because after my friend said that I need to submit this 2nd blog of mine. I really glad because right now it is waiting for their approval it will already approved. I glad that after 3 months my new blog is now open to accept a review. And I also sign up amy 2 blogs to new advertiser to earn more opportunities. Thank you to Fe to sharing this site. My 2 blogs are already waiting for their approval and hopefully that both my blogs will be approved so that I can earn extra income through blogging. Heheheh
Friday, June 20, 2008
I really glad when my husband want to go in the church yesterday with me. We lighted a candle as a sign of thankful to the Lord for giving us a blessing . After that we going at Rizal Park to eat a “ quick-quick” hehehhe but suddenly the rain falls that's why we decided to stay for awhile in the NCCC convenience store but the rain is still not stop . We eat dinner together while waiting the rain will stop. I really love to be with my husband especially when we walked in the street together heheh:). As a wife I really appreciate what my husband did to me even if in a simple way. I really love my husband hope that our relationship will not last. Happy father's day Erly John Perez.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Here are a bunch of questions about myself:
1. What do you want for your birthday? Just simple to be with my family even if I don't have a wonderful cake.
2. Who will be your next kiss? My kids and my husband
3. When was the last time you went to the mall? Last Sunday
4. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope
5. How did you spend your summer? Work and home together with my family.
6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days? No
7. What was the last thing you had to drink? Wine
8. What are you wearing right now? t-shirt and pants
9. What was your last purchase? Grocery Items
10. What was the last food you ate? Pork Sinigang
11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep? My loveones (family)
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? nope, only in my kids
13. Do you have a pet? yes, dog and cat
14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days? When my kids laugh I also laugh.
15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? in the wonderful sea
16. What is the last thing you purchased online? nothing
17. One thing you hate about yourself? I always forgot something
18. Do you miss anyone? yes, my kids when I'm in my work.
19. What are your plans for the day? Going home early so that I had time to play my kids.
20. Last person you msg’d? My mother.
21. Ever went to a camp? No
22. Are you a good student in school? Yes, i think so. When in the middle of grade school I always got an award heheeh.
23. What do you know about the (your) future? I don't know about it, but I want to spent my life to my family.
24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? yes, bambini I really love it.
25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now? beside me.
I want to share this tag to all blogger who want grab this kind of tag.:)
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Sunday, June 8, 2008
I really glad to help specially to all womens around the world. Thank you Fe to shared this kind of tag eventhough I'm don't have a money to donate but I can help for doing this tag. Hehehe
• The first sign of breast cancer usually shows up on a woman’s mammogram before it can be felt or any other symptoms are present. • Risks for breast cancer include a family history, atypical hyperplasia, delaying pregnancy until after age 30 or never becoming pregnant, early menstruation (before age 12), late menopause (after age 55), current use or use in the last ten years of oral contraceptives, and daily consumption of alcohol. • Early detection of breast cancer, through monthly breast self-exam and particularly yearly mammography after age 40, offers the best chance for survival. • Ninety-six percent of women who find and treat breast cancer early will be cancer-free after five years. • Over eighty percent of breast lumps are not cancerous, but benign such as fibrocystic breast disease. • You are never too young to develop breast cancer! Breast Self-Exam should begin by the age of twenty. Resources: American Cancer Society National Cancer Institute Komen Foundation You can help the lives of many women by spreading the word about The Breast Cancer Site pink button as many times as you can. If The Breast Cancer Site receives 8 million clicks on the pink button in June, their premier sponsor -Bare Necessities- will donate $10,000 for more free mammograms. CLICK the pink button today!
I want to passed this wonderful tag to all bloggers.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
My husband believes that life is “The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes.” Did you get what he said? Heheheh
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Last night I don't have enough sleep because of my dysmenorrhea and its makes me lazy to making a post because of this. Every month that is one of my problem, before I heard from my aunt that if you already got pregnant you don't have experience a dysmenorrhea anymore but in my case I didn't feel that way. I'm still suffering this kind of sickness. I really wonder ever since when I'm in teenage everytime I got menstruation I always felt a dysmenorrhea, I though it is normal for all girls. I also experience an delaying monthly period sometimes it takes 2-3 months before I got monthly period. Isn't normal? After I got pregnant I already had normal menstruation but still I feel dysmenorrhea until now. Isn't have a pain reliever for this?
Monday, June 2, 2008
This picture took together with my daughter at the age of 6 months I think in our rented house. I remember that time I'm ready going to my work but when I saw my daughter smiling at me I got an idea to took an picture as an remembrance to both of us.
This is my daughter when she is already 2 years old. I took this picture in our room. She really love to take a picture especially when I'm going to hug her. She love to smile every time we say “ SMILE”.
This picture took together with my son at the outside of our house. This is the time when I'm already pregnant with my daughter. He really love to play outside and I also happy watching him.
This is my son when he is already 1 year old . I took this picture when he dressed his sleep wear. He always hug me every time we both laying down while watching t.v.
This are my kids that I really precious with all my life. They give me a strength to face the world and I'm really proud to be their mother. I'll do my best to race them with love and respect to all people around them.
1. Start Copy from "Begin Copy" until "End Copy".
2. Choose the photo(s) of you and your child(ren) that you would like to share in your blog, with a small story/explanation about when and where the photo(s) was/were taken.
3. Add your blog name and url blog, then leave your url post in here. And I'll add you to the Master List.
4. Please help spread this tag by tagging your friends as much as you can.
5. Please come back again to copy the update of the master list, often. This process will help new participants to get the same gains as the first participants.
Master List :1. Juliana's Site 2. Moms.....check nyo 3.PinayWAHM 4. Surviving deployment 5. Live Love Life 6. Femikey Parenting Journey. 7. Janet-Women's Journey 8.Your link here...
Sunday, June 1, 2008