Monday, June 2, 2008

My Child and I...

I grab this tag from Fe, because I love to share my happiness together with my kids.

This picture took together with my daughter at the age of 6 months I think in our rented house. I remember that time I'm ready going to my work but when I saw my daughter smiling at me I got an idea to took an picture as an remembrance to both of us.


This is my daughter when she is already 2 years old. I took this picture in our room. She really love to take a picture especially when I'm going to hug her. She love to smile every time we say “ SMILE”.


This picture took together with my son at the outside of our house. This is the time when I'm already pregnant with my daughter. He really love to play outside and I also happy watching him.

This is my son when he is already 1 year old . I took this picture when he dressed his sleep wear. He always hug me every time we both laying down while watching t.v.



This are my kids that I really precious with all my life. They give me a strength to face the world and I'm really proud to be their mother. I'll do my best to race them with love and respect to all people around them.

Rules :
1. Start Copy from "Begin Copy" until "End Copy".
2. Choose the photo(s) of you and your child(ren) that you would like to share in your blog, with a small story/explanation about when and where the photo(s) was/were taken.
3. Add your blog name and url blog, then leave your url post in here. And I'll add you to the Master List.
4. Please help spread this tag by tagging your friends as much as you can.
5. Please come back again to copy the update of the master list, often. This process will help new participants to get the same gains as the first participants.

Master List :1. Juliana's Site 2. Moms.....check nyo 3.PinayWAHM 4. Surviving deployment 5. Live Love Life 6. Femikey Parenting Journey. 7. Janet-Women's Journey 8.Your link here...


I want to passed this wonderful tag to my co-bloggers: angelnoah1, babettesblog, mira3 , rosemoreno and to all mother over the world you are welcome to grab this tag too.

No comments:

Credits

Femikey