Monday, March 2, 2009

Screaming!

Hello guys? How are you? Sorry for not updating this blog because this fast few months, Ive been very busy. There's a lot of things that happened in my life. The nephew of my step father tried to harm us. Last Saturday everning, we were awaken by my step father in the middle of the night because our house is burning. We were really thankful that my step father woke up to see the fire. We all tried to stop the fire and thank God that nobody got hurt. We were wondering why the room burned. There are no things that can cause the fire except if someone deliberately started the fire. Early that morning, we found out that the nephew of my step father is the one who started the fire. He admitted in our neighborhood that he did it and he won't stop until he succeeds.

No comments:

Credits

Femikey