Monday, November 23, 2009

Morning Rant

This morning I wake up early because of the noise outside the house. My mother clean our backyard while my kids playing. My mother was shouting them because they want to play outside the gate but my mother warned them because it is dangerous to play there. My mother prepared already our breakfast so I only prepared the table so that we can eat. Since it is my husband's birthday we celebrate it eventhough we don't have a delicious foods to prepare in table. The time is not enough to stay the house because I need to go to work at 3:00pm. I started to work at 4:00 pm but we arrived 3:00pm because it takes an hour to travel to get there. I felt so sad because I don't have a gift to give to my husband today, I don't have money for that.

No comments:

Credits

Femikey