Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Car accident

God is give as an trials in life not to make us down but to make us strong to face all trials in life. My husband last Sunday received a text from my mother in laws said that his daughter is has car accident. After he received the text message he dress faster and go. But before he can leave I asked him what happen, he told me that his daughter in his first wife is accident. I'm really shock after knowing what happen. I felt sad for his daughter, I hope that it is minor accident. My husband really suffer right now and I want to be his side but since his mother still not accepted me. I'm just waiting for his text about what happen to his daughter. I know that this is the only thing that I can do right now. God please help my husband to passed this trials and his daughter will be okey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A few friends of mine have been in several major car accidents, as passengers and drivers. They all say as one that they would never wanted to experience it again. Terrible misfortune!qskncep

Credits

Femikey