Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Good Morning..

Good morning guys, I'm happy because I received 3 task from blogvertise this week. I'm so lucky because after I suffer many problems last week now, God give me another opportunity to move on. I also wanted to congrats my friend Fe because she is now pregnant for her second baby. It's so early to have another one Fe, after she miscarriage last May I think she is now pregnant again hehehe. God so nice to all of us, when the baby is gone now Fe is really happy because she didn't expect that God gave them so early a new baby. Fe is now experienced a morning sickness, she want to eat a “ singkamas”. Fe, just take care yourself okey? I know it is really hard to be a pregnant especially you are far from your family good luck Fe and have a nice day.

No comments:

Credits

Femikey