Thursday, August 21, 2008

Finally Done

Last August 20, we celebrated the 2nd birthday of my daughter. It's not a big celebration but I think that it makes me memorable because that moment I spent my time to my friends, relatives and also to my family. After my kids playing at People's Park we eat at Whaw Grill & Restaurant. I don't like the way they serve the foods. Base on my experienced, after we ordered the foods I thought that they serve us nicely but I'm so disappointed of them. They serve us I think a left over litson manok and they didn't automatically serve what we need. My goshh , I didn't eat properly. It's make me ashamed to my visitor's because I invited them to that restaurant. Guys, I don't have any intention to broke their reputation but this is only base on my experienced. Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Credits

Femikey