Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Snapbomb

Last night I was bored and started blogging. I was messing around and googled "Get Paid to Blog". Either I was already a member or I once was and didn't really care for it because I didn't get many opportunities. I discovered Snapbomb and signed up, which was free and easy. This 11 pm last night, and when I woke up this morning I had several opportunities waiting for me to blog about. That is the quickest approval that I have ever received.

Another nice part about Snapbomb, once you commit to writing a blog, it give you about 12 hours to complete it. Through other sites, you either right about it now, or someone else is going to take that opportunity. My experience with Snapbomb has been nothing but positive, and I would recommend this to anyone.

Another nice part about it, if you are an advertiser you have the right to choose who (page rank) and how much you are willing to pay to for your advertisement.

No comments:

Credits

Femikey