Friday, March 23, 2012

Good Morning

This morning I wake-up when I smell a very delicious food, I feel so hungry. I saw my husband wearing his apron while cooking. He cooked a scramble egg and tocino for our breakfast. I feel so sleepy, my eyes want to close but still I decided to wake-up. My husband said that I stay lay down because he want to prepared me a breakfast in bed, hehehe how sweet. We are more than 8 years with our relationship but still our love to each other is the same and I think its more than before. My husband stay sweet , thoughtful and of course loving. We face many struggle in our relationship but we still together and because of that our relationship makes more stronger. Now, we have 2 wonderful kids and we are so happy. I know GOD will always there to guide and love us.



No comments:

Credits

Femikey