Saturday, March 17, 2012

Graduation Song




This is my daughter graduation song. I really like the way she act hehehe I know she didn't know how to sing this song but still she try to pretend. this is the lyrics of the......


YESTERDAY'S DREAM


We are the children of yesterday's dream
We are the promise of the future we bring
Waving the banners of love to all
To every nation, the rich and the poor

Refrain:
We are the world of the restless and young
And we need a hand to guide us
Helping each other Build each other
As long as we're together you and me


Chorus:
For together we stand, divided we fall
Together we climb to the top of the world
We can be what we what for the world to see
We are the children of yesterday's dream

We have the yearning to do what is best
Be someone special from all the rest
Nation and brothers in unity
Building tomorrow for you and for me

Repeat refrain
Repeat chorus (2x)

No comments:

Credits

Femikey