Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Family


I want to introduce to you my family. This is my husband Erly John Perez, he is going to 31 years old this coming November 23. He is working as a Spinner at Videoke Bar. Eventhough Sometimes we had a lot of problem that we face it but still our relationship is more stronger to solve it. He is really like to play computer games like online game and lan games. We had 2 kids namely: our oldest son John Angelo Perez, 3 years old born on November 17,2004. He really smart boy, he always asked a questions about his new discovering on his surrounding and I really happy to answer it. Our youngest daughter Jane Angela Perez, 1 year old born on August 20,2006. She is really sweet girl, always smile at me specially when I came from to my work. I am the mother of this beautiful kids above and a wife of this guy. I am a working mother as a cashier at Internet Cafe. This is my family who give me strength to face all struggle in my life.

No comments:

Credits

Femikey