Sunday, April 27, 2008

On the Beach

I took this picture in September 14, 2005 on my mother's birthday at the Seagull lid. My son was 1 year old and 5 months. We decided to celebrate my mother's birthday on the beach since it has been a long time since we’ve been there. My son is really happy when he's on the beach swimming with his “salbabida” hehhe. My college friend Gena, Ritchel and their husbands joined us. My son really likes to swim with his father, he didn't want to get out of the water even though he felt the cold. After swimming, my son took a nap because he was tired. While my son was sleeping, we prepared lunch. My son has already eaten before taking a nap. We all ate lunch together. My friend Gena and her husband took a rest after lunch because they had a duty in the evening. :( That’s too bad, because they didn't enjoy the best part of the day.

No comments:

Credits

Femikey