Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dysmenorrhea again..

Last night I don't have enough sleep because of my dysmenorrhea and its makes me lazy to making a post because of this. Every month that is one of my problem, before I heard from my aunt that if you already got pregnant you don't have experience a dysmenorrhea anymore but in my case I didn't feel that way. I'm still suffering this kind of sickness. I really wonder ever since when I'm in teenage everytime I got menstruation I always felt a dysmenorrhea, I though it is normal for all girls. I also experience an delaying monthly period sometimes it takes 2-3 months before I got monthly period. Isn't normal? After I got pregnant I already had normal menstruation but still I feel dysmenorrhea until now. Isn't have a pain reliever for this?

No comments:

Credits

Femikey