Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More About Me!

Got this tag from Fe, thanks for sharing this tag Fe.

Here are a bunch of questions about myself:
1. What do you want for your birthday? Just simple to be with my family even if I don't have a wonderful cake.
2. Who will be your next kiss? My kids and my husband
3. When was the last time you went to the mall? Last Sunday
4. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope
5. How did you spend your summer? Work and home together with my family.
6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days? No
7. What was the last thing you had to drink? Wine
8. What are you wearing right now? t-shirt and pants
9. What was your last purchase? Grocery Items
10. What was the last food you ate? Pork Sinigang
11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep? My loveones (family)
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? nope, only in my kids
13. Do you have a pet? yes, dog and cat
14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days? When my kids laugh I also laugh.
15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? in the wonderful sea
16. What is the last thing you purchased online? nothing
17. One thing you hate about yourself? I always forgot something
18. Do you miss anyone? yes, my kids when I'm in my work.
19. What are your plans for the day? Going home early so that I had time to play my kids.
20. Last person you msg’d? My mother.
21. Ever went to a camp? No
22. Are you a good student in school? Yes, i think so. When in the middle of grade school I always got an award heheeh.
23. What do you know about the (your) future? I don't know about it, but I want to spent my life to my family.
24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? yes, bambini I really love it.
25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now? beside me.

I want to share this tag to all blogger who want grab this kind of tag.:)

No comments:

Credits

Femikey