Friday, June 20, 2008

Saturday Rants..

Good morning guys, this morning I fell so lazy maybe because of the bad weather. This morning the rain falls that is the cause why the wind is so cold. I thinking this morning if I go to take a bath or not hehehe but still I take a bath so that I can't be sick because of the rain. I really thankful because even if we have a bad weather still I feel better and also my 2 kids. I wonder why this past few days it's always raining? but after I watched the news last night that we experiencing a typhoon here in Mindanao, I really shock. I'm already here in my work looking outside while the jeepney is passing by without passenger I fell so bad for them. Weather can affect everything especially in establishment. My gosh... hope this calamity will be done.

No comments:

Credits

Femikey