Wednesday, May 28, 2008

2yrs Birthday Celebration

Yesterday, I received a text message from my friend. She invite me to her daughter's birthday. I didn't expect this occasion because it's been a long time that we had a communication. I really shy to going to that occasion because i don't have any presence to give to her baby. Klarence is now 2 years old, she is really big to her age. Before I thought she is a boy because of her hair cut. Her daddy cut her like a boy ( skin head hair style) but now she is really cute with girl wearing a pink dress. I'm happy to be her godmother because she grown up with a nice person. After eating a dinner I decided to go home since it's already late. My friend prepared a foods so that I can bring it to my family. Happy Birthday Klarence.





1 comment:

Darlyn said...

“No matter how full you life may seem, there's always room for a couple of cups of coffee with a friend.”

I'm here wanna share some cups of coffee for you...

Read more here http://darlyngemwords.blogspot.com/

Credits

Femikey