Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pimples Experiences

What is pimples? Being a woman I don't want to had this kind of problem but last time I experience a pimple in my face and I really conscious about it. When I surf in internet this is the result: Pimples are small skin lesions or inflammations commonly arising from clogged or infected pores. Most pimple outbreaks are usually a sign of impending acne, but there are other causes as well, like bacterial folliculitis, keratosis pilaris and other skin problems. If left unattended, they can multiply and lead to severe acne. They can even leave annoying scars on your skin if they are not treated immediately. Pimples usually develop after blackheads or whiteheads become inflamed and infected.

I remember when I teenager I did also experience this kind of problem. I thoughts that age 24 is doesn't experience pimples anymore but after surfing I discover that most people affected by pimples are aged between 12 and 25 .:( Yay.

2 comments:

Norm said...

laki ng pimples sa pics jan! sayo yan? ako rin sometimes may pimples ako mostly before menstruation palatandaan ko na malapit ng period ko..take care salamat sa dalaw..

Allen's Darling said...

Me always huhuhuhu hhehee

Credits

Femikey