Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Being a Mother

My mother and my aunt are sisters that's why they decided to spend time together. They go to market to buy foods for our dinner. I and my cousins Analyn since we had already kids while busy talking we also watching our kids playing outside. My cousins is now 6 months pregnant to her second baby that's why she really hard to move because of her big tummy heheheh:) I notice that her tummy is smaller than to her first baby that's why I ask her “she said that maybe because I didn't drink a softdrink or any drinks that can cause big tummy and eat nutritious food. I also did a daily exercise because my doctor's advisable”. She really want to have another baby girl. And I hoping also that someday I can have a cute niece like my beautiful daughter.

No comments:

Credits

Femikey