Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I have best Mom in the World Tag


I grab this tag from Fe, because I want to shared my feeling about my mother.

Bregie - her love for us is endless!
Bing - for us she is more than perfect!
Francine - of the life she gave me in this world!
Cherie - of her undying love, understanding and support in everything that I do
Le bric a brac de Cherie - she's always there to give my spirit a lift when I am really down and she never get's tired of loving me and the entire family. I wanna be like her!
Celelebrate Life- she did many sacrifice just to give us a better life and education and of course she let me see how beautiful to be born.
My Parenting Journey - she is the best mom ever, she did her best so that we can go to school. She gave us so much love and attention. I love her for being her to me and to my brother and sister. She's the best mom of all!
Women's Journey- She is the best mother and grand mother, she always be there if I had a problem. She taking care of us since my father's died I really proud of her. She doing all so that we will growth up in a good person. If ever I died and live again I want to her to be my mother again, nothing else.
ADD YOURSELF HERE!!

I am passing this tag to all my fellow bloggers in my blogroll, please grab this tag! thanks and happy blogging!

No comments:

Credits

Femikey