Friday, May 2, 2008

Symptoms for Being Pregnant

Although a lot of women experience pregnancy symptoms, and find signs of being pregnant, other's don't "feel" pregnant. Certain signs and symptoms of being pregnant can be confused with other illnesses. The following list are some telltale symptoms of pregnancy. Morning sickness is one of the most common signs of being pregnant, but you also might be one of the lucky ones who never experience this pregnancy symptom. Missing a period is another sign and symptom of being pregnant. This are some symptoms for being pregnant:
  1. MISSING A PERIOD

  2. TENDERNESS OF THE BREAST

  3. NAUSEA AND VOMITING

  4. TIREDNESS

  5. DARKENING OF THE AREOLA

  6. FREQUENT URINATION

  7. CHANGES IN TASTE AND SMELL

When I am pregnant on my first baby I didn't know that I'm pregnant until my baby on my womb is already 4 months old because I'm continuing the monthly menstruation. But after 4 months I notice that those fast few months my menstruation is very little blood comes out that's why I fell nervous of what the possible happen. I took a pregnancy test then “ BOOM” positive result. I felt so nervous on that time because this is my first time that I get pregnant then I'm still young at that time. My mother didn't know yet and I don't know how to tell her. After few days my mother notice it already because she already know the symptoms for being pregnant. Now, I'm happy to have a wonderful kids in my life.

No comments:

Credits

Femikey