Monday, May 12, 2008

What's Your Japanese Name?

My God I love this tag, thanks to ate Babette..

For the instructions, add your name on the list and simply spell out your name using the given Japanese letter- translations below. Tag six of your friends and inform them of the tag. Have fun!

TRANSLATION:
A - ka G - ji M - rin S - ari Y - fu
B - tu H - ri N - to T - chi Z - zi
C - mi I - ki O - mo U - do
D - te J - zu P - no V - ru
E - ku K - me Q - ke W - mei
F - lu L - ta R - shi X - na

1. OSWALD - moarimeikatate (sounds like american and states har....har...har...)
2. JUNELLE - zudotokutataku (Thank God I’m a Filipino! sounds like sadako. nyay! hehehe)
3. JACQUELINE - zukamikedokutakitoku (Ayay!! Unsaman ni perti mang taasa..wa ko kasabot nyahahaha)
4. LERMA - takushirinka ( I’ll use this name if I’m in Japan!)
5. BREGIE -tushikujikiku ( Wah....ang sagwa hehehehe)
6. Michelle - rinkimirikutataku (sounds like miriku-piriko, tataku-tatak-u) hahaha!
7. C.A. "tque" - mika "chikedoku" (nice and cool!)
8. JULIET - zudotakikuchi (murag suntuka koh!? hehehe!
9. BABETTE - Tu-ka-tu-ku-chi-chi-ku (parang ibon na tumutuka lOL)
10.JANET- Zukatokuchi ( Nice name dibah guys?)

Heheheh I want to share my families name into Japanese name: My husband John-Zumorito, My son Angelo-Katojikutamo, My daughter Angela- Katojikutaka.

I want to shared nice tag to my fellow blogger: Fe,babettesblog2,butcholle,cocomite,joy-godsgrace,lifebyyourhand,lifebyyourhand,lisagold08.bravejournal

1 comment:

Babette said...

Hello Janet, ba't mo ibinalik sa akin ang tag. LOL Kamusta ka na dyan? Malapit na kaming umalis for vacation, June 7-July10. mami-miss ko email mo. :)

Definitely Maybe!
Not Just Another Blog...

Credits

Femikey