Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Experiencing the Dysmenorrhea again.

Yesterday I'm not feeling well because of my dysmenorrhea. It is a menstrual condition characterized by severe and frequent menstrual cramps and pain associated with menstruation. Dysmenorrhea may be classified as primary or secondary. That's why I decided that after my work I go home early because of my condition but the next shift are late. I felt more painted, after 35 minutes waiting altas my co-workmate Aries is coming. I quickly prepared my things to go home so that I can rest. While in the jeepney I felt more painful because of the loud music of their sound system. After an hour travel finally I get home. But unluckily the weather is bad, the rain is start falling. Even if I walked faster still I get wet. I came home with wet dress and fell exhausted. Because of what happen I got sick last night maybe because of my dysmenorrhea and also I got wet from the rain.

2 comments:

Norm said...

swerte ko jan! I never experience dysmenorrhea really wala lang very gaan ng feeling ko pag may period ako happy weekend and take care..

Anonymous said...

I would like to get your resposne to my blog on all things menstrual. I have covered dysmenorrhea previously and am hopeful you have the resources you desire to most effectively deal with what you experience with each cycle. I am happy to be a help should you so desire -
Amy Smith aka egwtme
http://empoweringgirlsandwomen.blogspot.com/

Credits

Femikey